Currently, I have about a decade and a half of experience in Pickup, Dating and Self Improvement with no clear end in sight. In this time I have accumulated countless stories and insights on this subject. My hope is that readers will find the posts insightful and that putting my thoughts into words will help you and even me learn more and be a better person.
Please note that I constantly edit and re-publish many of my old posts, so come back again if you didn’t find anything you like.
My posts can be broken down into these categories:
1. A Player’s Life (theories from years of experience from someone who paid attention)
2. Archive (posts with personal stuff and thoughts)
3. Health and Fitness (because self-improvement starts from within)
4. Manly stuff (Stuff I found to be interested to men)
5. Psychology (Some posts with psychology in mind)
You can always browse the blog in the classic way.
Hope you find the posts insightful. Thank you for your support!
Latest Blog Posts
- Tupac – On Feminism
- Mali immigrant Mamoudou Gassama “rescued” a dangling child
- Cheating girlfriend puts boyfriends to the test to see whos loyal
- Demolition Man Ante Portas
- About Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding
- France will now issue fines to men who wolf-whistle at women on the street
- Jason Capital caught looking for models
- Justin Wayne uses models in his video
- #Me too…
- How to Make the Best Bulletproof Coffee
- Jennifer Lawrence is a ‘Germaphobe’ About Sex
- ‘Super Seducer’ and feminism
- Daygame(.com) and The Mystery Method
- The horror movie that no one can finish it
- Watch the movie that was rejected because it had many crosses and white people
I don’t have the comments opened for posts, at least for now. But you are welcome to say a word about the blog below.